Jayman brings Net Zero homes to Trumpeter by Big Lake
Introducing Jayman BUILT’s first Net Zero Certified showhome, located in the breathtaking and peaceful community of Trumpeter by Big Lake, proudly developed by Anthem. Allowing you to live a net zero lifestyle among 67 acres of environmental reserve and 5 km of integrated trails and wetlands throughout Trumpeter, all while having easy access to the amenities of the city that matter to you.
Jayman BUILT’s Reece showhome is a part of their Quantum Performance Ultra E-home line, which offers:
- 32 solar panels,
- Jayman BUILT’s proprietary wall system with Net Zero building envelope and triple pane R-8 windows with argon fill.
- Air source electric Heat Pump heating and cooling mechanical system, with electric backup.
- Ultraviolet Air Purification with Merv 15 air filter.
- Smart Home Technology.
But what does this exactly mean for you?
- $2,136 in annual energy savings.
- 10.67 metric tonnes of greenhouse gases are saved per year.
- 100% more energy efficient than the minimum 2022 building code in Alberta requires.
- 100% electric powered home.
- Produce as much energy as you consume with the Quantum Performance Ultra E-Home.
The Reece showhome is 2,087 Sq Ft with an additional 739 Sq Ft in the finished basement. Including a main floor flex room, walk -thru pantry, central bonus room, upper floor laundry room, a wet bar, theatre room, and home gym in the devolved basement.
See this impressive new net zero showhome at 2911 213 Street NW, Edmonton, AB.